Affiliate Programme and Support
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE ACCEPTED TO THE PROGRAMME?
To be accepted onto the programme, you must at the very least:
- Have a live, functioning website which features content directly related to financial trading, or a derivative of trading.
- Be compliant with regulatory standards & GAIN Affiliates standards for advertising financial products.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A WEBSITE TO PROMOTE YOUR BRANDS?
Yes, our affiliates must submit a website for approval. This is non-negotiable.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PROGRAMME?
Please read our Affiliate Terms and Conditions here.
WHY DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE IDENTITY DOCUMENTS?
We are required to verify your identity in order to satisfy our anti-money laundering obligations. You will be asked to provide documents before we make your first commission payment.
WHAT IS THE SIGNUP PROCESS?
- Register with GAIN Affiliates by completing 1 short form to detail your personal/company contact details, the products you wish to promote, and your preferred payment details.
- You’ll soon after receive an email confirming the completion of your application.
- The GAIN Affiliates on-boarding team will review your application within 5 business days of receiving.
- • If your application is successful and you have been accepted to the programme you can immediately start promoting by accessing creative material & tracking links.
MY APPLICATION WAS REJECTED, WHAT CAN I DO?
- Ensure your application included all of the correct information for your business, including personal & company details, and you have provided proof of a live functional & relevant website controlled by you or your business.
- Ensure your website content does not breach any of the conditions GAIN Affiliates requires, to allow for an affiliate relationship.
- If you need clarification as to why you were denied approval or would like to re-apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS?
- If you have forgotten your password, please follow the instructions given at the login page.
- If you would like to change personal or payment information, you can do this once logged in.
- Access the My Account section of the panel on the left side of your screen.
- Simply go to the section you would like to change then click the save button located at the bottom of the page.
- Please note, if you change your payment information after we have made payment to you, you may be asked to provide a recent bank statement for the new account.
DO I HAVE AN ACCOUNT MANAGER?
Yes, you do, please see the Contact Us page, alternatively, you can contact your account manager by logging into your account. There is a Messaging option which allows you to contact the GAIN affiliates team through an in-house mailing system.
WHERE CAN I FIND TECHNICAL GUIDES FOR THE PROGRAMME SOFTWARE?
Once you have logged into your account, all help and guidance documents can be found at help.incomeaccess.com, a quick link to this is visible in the top right area of your dashboard when logged in.
I AM FROM A BANNED COUNTRY, CAN I STILL APPLY?
Unfortunately not, we are unable to accept applications from residents of banned countries. Please check our commissions and banned countries lists.
HOW DO I FEATURE AS A TESTIMONIAL FOR GAIN AFFILIATES?
Please contact your account manager and check if we are presently accepting testimonials, your account manager will then provide guidance on the next steps.
CAN I HAVE A PERSONAL TRADING ACCOUNT?
Yes, you can have a personal trading account, but you cannot class this account as a referral. Ultimately no commissions will be paid for referring yourself.
DO YOU HAVE A MARKETING GUIDE FOR AFFILIATES?
Yes, we do, you will have received this guide in the programme acceptance email.
CAN I PROMOTE ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Social Media is a powerful channel and we intend to utilise it in a compliant manner.
Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn are acceptable, all other channels need prior approval. If you are found to be using other channels, your affiliation with GAIN Affiliates may be at risk. Please check our Marketing Guidance for more information, which you will receive once you're an approved affiliate.
CAN I PROMOTE USING EMAIL, SMS, POP-UNDERS
No, not unless you have already been approved by our affiliate team. if you would like to promote to leads via any of these means, please contact your account manager prior to any campaign.
CAN I GET SUB AFFILIATE LINKS?
Yes, you can, please speak to your account manager.
CAN I USE MY OWN CREATIVE MATERIAL?
No, unfortunately, you cannot. To ensure we deliver creative in-line with our brand strategies and regulatory requirements, it is important that we take a unified approach to all marketing channels. You are not allowed to change the creative you are provided, in doing so you will be breaking the terms of the Affiliate programme.
HOW ARE CLIENTS TRACKED TO ME?
Clients are tracked to you through your tracking link provided in the Affiliate software which contains a Btag parameter. This is visible as a URL parameter and is automatically integrated into every link you pull from the Marketing Tools area of the programme. The Btag combines the Affiliate Site ID, Media ID and Campaign ID.
There are further tracking parameters which can be embedded into each affiliate link. These allow for a more detailed breakdown of the traffic source.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE COOKIE PROVIDED?
The cookie duration of your affiliate link is 30 days.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF THE COOKIE?
Last Click Wins
WHICH BRANDS CAN I PROMOTE?
Depending on the regions your traffic derives from, you may be eligible to promote all brands. Only one GAIN Affiliates account is required, as all brands are available under your account.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ON EACH BRAND?
I HAVE NOTICED A FAULT OR PROBLEM WITH YOUR PRODUCT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Contact your Account manager as soon as possible. The potential problem will then be investigated swiftly by a QA team.
Commissions and Payment
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE FOR AFFILIATES?
At this stage we are only able to pay affiliates via Bank Transfer, other payment methods may be added in the future
CAN MY COMMISSION BE PAID INTO MY PERSONAL TRADING ACCOUNT?
No, your personal trading account and your affiliate account must remain separate from each other. Commissions will only be paid to bank accounts held in your name.
WHAT IS A CPA?
A Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) payment plan is a commission model where affiliates are paid a fixed sum for every client that is referred to GAIN Affiliates. The trader will need to meet certain requirements before becoming a valid CPA, thus permitting payment to the affiliate.
WHAT ARE CPA REQUIREMENTS?
To ensure we only pay CPA for genuine trading clients, each client must meet a set criteria to allow an affiliate to receive a commission for each valid CPA referral. We have defined a valid CPA as a Newly Qualified Trader (NQT) for this purpose.
WHAT IS A GAIN AFFILIATES NEWLY QUALIFIED TRADER?
A Newly Qualified Trader (NQT) at GAIN Affiliates is a newly referred client, who deposits a total of $210 or equivalent in another currency and has made 10 closed trades. A Newly Qualified Trader is a valid CPA.
HOW DO I GET PAID AND WHEN?
Providing that you have enough funds owed to meet the minimum threshold for payment, we will send your remittance by the 20th of each month.
Payment is subject to KYC checks for the first payment to an account.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM THRESHOLD FOR COMMISSION PAYMENT?
To be paid, you need to have a minimum account balance of $500.